Move management can be an additional challenge on top of an already busy working day.
Managing the numerous stages of a relocation project is often demanding. These demands can result in a severe strain on internal resources. gbpartnerships can provide an efficient and organised move that enables the client and their staff to stay focused on their day job with minimum of involvement whilst still being in control during planning stages.
Understanding what an organisation wants to achieve is a priority in developing a move strategy and relocation plan. Our team work closely with the client to formulate a detailed relocation schedule to list all tasks, deadlines, milestones and critical deadlines.
gbpartnerships will remain flexible throughout, making sure true value for money and a seamless move is achieved.
What we provide:
- Contract Management
- A personal service with flexible working
- Managing staff communication
- Attention to detail
- Space Planning
- Involvement in the early planning stages
- Ensure vital services remain functioning
- Provide detailed project plans
- Liaising with and organising suppliers
- Procurement of moving services
- Manage all service delivery
- Flexibility in implementation
- Contingency planning
- Comprehensive asset registers and inventory management
- Review all IT, Asset and Filing requirements
- Auditing supplier invoices against quotes
- Attendance at all planning meetings
- Weekly progress reporting
- Packing support
- Hands-on support during the physical move
- Move Insurance
- Cleaning of existing and new areas
- Unpacking support
- Minor changes
- Follow up