Internship Opportunity: Graduate Planner
Your part in the team:
The NHS Healthy Urban Development Unit is a small unit of town planners and data analysts who have developed tools and techniques to help London CCGs engage in the planning system. The successful candidate will implement these tools and help build capacity within the CCG.
The role will involve working with Borough estate leads and Council planners to respond to planning applications, identify healthcare infrastructure requirements and secure and utilise developer contributions.
The role will also involve working closely with Boroughs and other partners to deliver a pipeline of capital estates projects, utilising all sources of funding, including developer contributions, to ensure value for money.
• You will have a background in town planning or a related policy field and have an interest in applying this knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment.
• Hold a degree in town planning, or another relevant subject.
• Knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office or similar applications.
• Good report writing skills with the ability to present issues and solutions in a clear and concise manner.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and to effectively organise and prioritise workload.
To find out more about the requirements of the role, please see attached the full Job Description:
Graduate Planner_JD .pdf Download PDF • 68KB
The candidate will be required to work at home. You will need reliable broadband and computer hardware and software to run Microsoft office applications and video conferencing.
How to apply:
Email your full CV and a covering letter setting out how your skills and experience fit the Job Description. Applications to be sent via email to: email@example.com Close date for applications: Midday on Monday 14 September 2020
Online interviews will be held ASAP